Sunday, May 2, 2010

5.2.10 Sunday Funday!!! Oakland Beach...Part 2!

Rye folks were going to go for a swim. My plan was to swing by and say hello but we all know that was never going to happen! There was a part of me that said....GET IN ALREADY!!! So I did!




No reds in sight!!!






No cliff diving today!










When I arrived I met two guys I hadn't met yet...Rico and Michael, both triathletes. Michael turned to me and said, "You aren't wearing a wetsuit? The water is freezing!" My response. "You're lucky I'm wearing a suit!" I think he was completely and utterly petrified of me! Nothing new there!




Michael in the blue cap and John in the yellow cap. Both triathletes.












John in the yellow cap and Eugene in the white cap. Both triathletes.


















Richard (right, open water swimmer) and Eugene (left).






No comments: