Monday, August 11, 2008

8/11/08 Monday: 5 Days Out!!!

Holy Crap...5 days out!!! So excited!!! I have all my swim stuff packed and I'm getting my clothes ready for packing (not much room for clothes though). I'm actually a pretty decent packer...my sisters still laugh about when we went to Cozumel and I opened my suitcase (it looked like a clown car) and I had like 20 books, some clothes a ton of bathing suits and a FULL set of scuba gear (huge scuba flippers and all). The bag was small enough, I was able to carry it on the plane!!!

I have 3 bags to head over to the UK. 1 carry on (back-pack), 1 suitcase (roller) and 1 cooler (roller). Everything I need very carefully fits. I may not have room for clothes but the goal is to swim so as long as I have my suits I am good to go!

There are terrible storms in CT today (and Tornado watches in lower NY). I may just head to Westport and swim for a quick hour. Just really a warm down from this weekend.

My cousin had a baby boy at 4:15am today! Congratulations Missy and Mark!!!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

John Schwarten said...

Best of luck Tobey. I'll think of you while in 100 degree heat in Dallas

Tobey-Anne Saracino said...

Thanks so much John!! I'll need all the luck I can get!!! Good luck in Dallas!

Tobey