Friday, August 15, 2008

8/15/08 Friday: 1 DAY OUT!!!

Oh dear lord am I nervous! I'm currently tracking Liz' boat as she is making her double crossing. It is SO exciting! Liz is swimming with Eddie Spelling and George will be picked up by Eddie right after Liz finishes. I am SO excited for them. It was quite a long wait and I am so glad they are getting their opportunity to make it across (and in Liz' case...back again!)

So I finished packing last night. Thankfully I was smart enough to get luggage belts. These things are ready to blow!!! I have been packing for a month so there is a good chance I get over there, open a suitcase and say...what is this??? Needless to say I have absolutely EVERYTHING I need...and then some.

I don't arrive to Dover until around mid-night on Saturday so you probably won't hear from me tomorrow. When we get there I want to have the opportunity to celebrate with Liz and George on their amazing accomplishments!!

No comments: